Best News EVER!
"Miley Cyrus's upcoming concert in the Dominican Republic has been cancelled after the government banned her from performing on the grounds of morality. The commission that oversees public performances said the pop star would not be allowed to hold her show on September 13, 2014 because she "undertakes acts that go against morals and customs, which are punishable by Dominican law."
(yahoo news)
Enough is enough.
Finally someone is taking a stand on these pornographic & perverse performances.
I would like to publicly thank Our Lady of Altagracia,. I have full confidence that she interceded, working tirelessly as a mother would to protect the hearts and minds of her children.
Expect the Unexpected. Exploring what it means to be a gutsy catholic, writer, entrepreneur, mom and wife. Discovering God's Will one day at a time! Invoking the Holy Spirit,every step of the way....

15 comments:
Ha, ha, good for them!
Good on you Dominican Republic .
Yep enough is enough, I wish the rest of the world would follow their example
Yay . about time
Yes, it is fantastic, but unfortunately that will just make her more popular here and give her bigger press. That girl needs serious prayer because she is affecting the youth for the worse and she is obviously someone in pain in so many ways.
Good job, Dominican Republic. As someone else said, Miley does needs lots of prayer. It's a shame that these celebrities use their influence for evil instead of good.
Thank you to the country of the Dominican Republic. It is hightime a stop has been placed on the exhibition of immorality. It is far from entertaining. Wish that would be done here in the decaying USA!
i am glad that we have an example of good governance./
I wish I could move there. I hope the USA will wake up and follow their example. I hope and pray!
The people of the USA vote, we vote for immorality and immoral leaders. We must be the ones to change. We legislate immorality, we could also legislate morality if we voted in moral minded leaders.
Praise Our Good Lord in Heaven and Our Lady!
This sad, sad girl needs help more than criticism. The youth of today are being persuaded that glory and money is everything they need. Love of God and neighbour is something being flushed out of their thinking. May her guardian angel take her to greater heights.
I say let her perform and then throw her in jail for life for violating morality laws!
Praise God!!!
It would be helpful to the youth of the United States if there was a way that someone influential in the Dominican Republic can communicate to someone influential in the United States that a reasonable line can be drawn based on common decency and respect to send a message to performers that porn type behavior, obscene and lewd conduct and language does not make for entertainment; also, blatant immorality sends a dangerous and corrupting message to youth.
Post a Comment