Translate

Monday, February 27, 2012

Exciting Media Interview Week !!

It certainly was exciting to be interviewed by Lisa Hendey who is the author of several Catholic books for moms! You can listen to the podcast interview right HERE.

Keep me in your prayers will you? Tomorrow I am being interviewed by a journalist with the National Catholic Register. The day after that I am going to be interviewed on the radio. So listen in as David Dawson of Catholic Community Radio WPYR 1380 from Baton Rouge, Louisiana interviews me about my book !!!

This is definitely an exciting media week !!!

By the way, you can still vote for Motherhood Matters! It's been nominated one of the top five new Catholic books in 2011. How exciting is that? You can vote for Motherhood Matters by clicking right HERE

 
Did you know you can vote everyday? Make it a Lenten sacrifice !!! LOL !!! Cast your vote today !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just listened to your interview on the Catholic Moments podcast. It was nice to "meet" you! Your book sounds very intriguing, just what I need right now! Praying for all you Catholic Canadian women!

Unknown said...

Dorothy, I listened to your interview on Catholic Moments last week -- inspiring and informative. Thanks for sharing your story on the podcast.

Post a Comment

Dorothy Pilarski on the Radio!

Dorothy Pilarski on the Radio!
Listen at ANY time!