As most of you know I have a
"corporate" background.
I am often intimidated by the real
Catholic Bloggers who have an impressive academic background. They have sophisticated thoughts and often cite documents I haven't heard of. There are occasions where I honestly don't understand what they are talking about. They do encourage me to study!
Today, I had this thought,
"Why not create a Catholic Loyalty Card?"
Something to help me through the Year of Faith. It will fit nicely into my wallet.
A reminder to keep loyal throughout the week.
AND an opportunity to check it off !!!
I am just LOVING it !
I often wonder should Catholic women
like ME be blogging?

3 comments:
I know this is an older post but you caught me at, "Should Catholic women be blogging?" I too struggled with this since I've been blogging on and off since 2007. With the encouragement of my husband, I turned my site into a humor blog. I do write about my Faith on occasion, as it is a part of who I am, but I'm not an expert. Also, we love to laugh and why we went in the humor direction. Thank you for the food for thought!
Lady M !!! Thanks for taking the time to visit and especially to comment. You have inspired me! I am not an expert either.... far from it -- but ended up getting a book published for Catholic mothers! Sounds like you could have written it with 10 kids! Oh my! You certainly have been blessed!
Post a Comment