Expect the Unexpected. Exploring what it means to be a gutsy catholic, writer, entrepreneur, mom and wife. Discovering God's Will one day at a time! Invoking the Holy Spirit,every step of the way....
Need a Speaker? Facilitator or Coach?
Translate
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Making a GUTSY phone call
One of my Facebook friends made a GUTSY phone call this morning.
I wonder if you would have the courage to do this?
I am not sure I would. Can you please pray for her?
Pray for the doctor she spoke to -- pray for ALL doctors!
Here's what she shared,
I just got off the phone with my Ob/Gyn. I needed to ask him in person if he performed abortions. First he asked me why I wanted to know. Then he was stammering and finally said we offer abortions to our patients whose pregnancies hae genetic defects instead of shipping them out. I told him I thought he was Catholic. I tearfully whispered,
"It goes against our faith." There was silence. I'm heartbroken.
Please pray for him and the other doctors in his practice.

No comments:
Post a Comment