Fighting off a culture that is trying to rob our daughters of their childhood, their innocence and their dignity is no easy task. This short video does an outstanding job helping you see the onslaught of messages a young girl receives.
Having a great mother/daughter relationship is more important NOW then ever.
Here is a piece I wrote for the Catholic Register on the very topic. CLICK HERE The report prepared by the American Psychological Association is a powerful read too!
CLICK HERE
Here is a great article that talks about the importance of the mother daughter relationship!
I would love to hear from you!
How do you deal with these challenges?
I have often given talks at mother daughter events, both at schools and parishes.
CLICK HERE for a description of the talk
Don't Miss this event!
CLICK HERE for the more information on the
CALLING ALL GIRLS EVENT on April 11. 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment