Expect the Unexpected. Exploring what it means to be a gutsy catholic, writer, entrepreneur, mom and wife.
Discovering God's Will one day at a time!
Invoking the Holy Spirit,every step of the way....
This very beautiful advertisement will touch you in ways that you did not think are possible. What struck me is how much beauty could be put into a mere minute. Advertisements like this touch hearts, reveal the truth and call moms to the depths of their souls. What could be more beautiful than being a mom? What could be more meaningful? What could be more challenging? I have delivered hundreds of seminars internationally. Women often would ask me what they could do to develop their potential. I used to recommend books, seminars, adventure tours. Now, I recommend the sacrament of marriage, having however many children God Wills for you and lots of prayer! There is nothing that will develop your potential more. Moms, let's pray for one and other! OK? To watch the ad, GET A BOX OF kleenex first.
No comments:
Post a Comment