Translate

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sonia Commisso a STRONG - DYNAMIC Catholic Woman!

Don't you just love it when you bump into good old friends at church on Sunday?  

Well, that's what happened to me today!




Sonia Commisso is one of the STRONGEST, DYNAMIC women I know!

She spoke at our VERY first Dynamic Women of Faith conference. There wasn't a dry eye in the room when she spoke.

Do you want to be inspired? Read more about her here! CLICK HERE  If you feel inspired to help her family, please let me know! A little bird told me she needs something for her daughter!

I love her so much that I included a story about her in my book Motherhood Matters.  Turn to page 109, do you remember that story?

I am working hard behind the scenes trying to get Sonia to come back to our conference this year for a quick visit. 

Sonia is a busy woman, but I can be pretty persistent! 

Stay tuned to fined out if she says, "Yes!"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dorothy Pilarski on the Radio!

Dorothy Pilarski on the Radio!
Listen at ANY time!