Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Dorothy Pilarski On the Radio!




I certainly have been spending a lot of time on the radio lately! I am very excited that my first radio program was aired today, April 2nd, 2014, on the anniversary of Blessed Pope John Paul's passing! 

Years ago, I wrote a letter to him and was delighted to receive a response from the Vatican on his behalf. I have always relished in the thought that Blessed Pope John Paul and I share the same birth date and that he has received a copy of my children's book!




If you would like to listen in and hear my first radio program, you can CLICK RIGHT HERE!  I hope you enjoy it!

In this episode I interview Carolina Girod, Karen Armstrong and Colleen Hammond. Carolina and Karen are both women who have attended the Dynamic Women of Faith conference over the years. 

Colleen Hammond, is an international speaker, author and radio personality. Check Colleen's website out at www.colleenhammond.com

  I am always looking for feedback, so yes, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dorothy Pilarski on the Radio!

Dorothy Pilarski on the Radio!
Listen at ANY time!