Translate

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Love Taking Pictures!

One of my all time favourite hobbies is to take pictures, look at pictures, make scrapbooks with pictures. It brings me such absolute JOY and pleasure. When the kids will little they loved looking at them too! Reminiscing, reflecting and allowing myself to remember all that I have been blessed with really forges a feeling of gratitude in my heart. So often, we just march forward, or should I say rush forward, from one thing to another, relentlessly looking and searching..... when everything we really need is right before our very eyes. Ladies, please do take a look at the table. Do you notice the cupcakes? I made those myself !!!! I am so very proud !!! I will never forget the first time Sue a good friend of mine, asked me to make some cupcakes for a fundraising event at Mary, Mother of God School. I was completely stunned? Me? Cupcakes? You gotta be kidding! Being on the corporate track for so long.....  a part of me snubbed women who actually did that type of thing. Then of course there was that part of me that envied those women! Now, I am a cupcake maker extraordinaire and do you know what? I love it !! We have a long standing tradition in our family to make cupcakes on Canada Day, at my sisters amazing cottage of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dorothy Pilarski on the Radio!

Dorothy Pilarski on the Radio!
Listen at ANY time!